Grow1 Portable UV Disinfection Light

Grow1

Grow1 Portable UV Disinfection Light

WHAT IS UV-C
Ultraviolet light in the C spectrum (UV-C) is energy-rich light with a wavelength of 200 – 400 nanometers (nm).

UV-C light is very versatile and can be used for disinfecting water, destroying harmful micro-organisms in other liquids, on surfaces, on food products, and in 'air'.

With UV-C technology it is possible to destroy more than 99.99% of all pathogens within seconds, without the addition of chemicals, without harmful side effects, inexpensive, highly efficient, and absolutely reliable.

  • Use in the home, office, or on holiday. Can be safely used on any surface or item and will not cause damage.
  • Environmentally friendly, UV-C is a natural germicidal light, reducing the need for harsh, harmful chemicals or sprays.
  • The portable UV-C light helps to eliminate germs on surfaces and items as well as destroy dust mites and their toxic waste that might be living in your bed or furniture and can cause splenitis, pneumonia, asthma. It also destroys bacteria, mold, viruses, and microbial pests which can affect asthma and allergy sufferers.
  • Can be used on PPE equipment, socks, shoes, clothing, all surfaces, baby bottles, and other small items, slowly swiping close to the object, you can go back and forth 2-3 times, it takes about 10 seconds; if it is a small space such as a bathroom, kitchen, etc., it takes about 10 minutes with our 11 Watt unit.
  • UV lights with ozone release help protect you and your loved ones against viruses.

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question