Lock Down Pads - Round
Lock Down Pads are a bright yellow plastic circular sheet coated on one side with a specially formulated glue. There is no odor, no potential for noxious chemicals in the air, soil, rock, or water. Many insects that prey on plants are attracted to the yellow color, so providing coverage around the entire base of your plant provides the safest way to produce high yields.
Lock Down Pads are economical, effective, entirely safe, and simple to use. Lock Down Pads are ideal for use indoors or outdoors in potted plants.
Instructions: Flex the slit of the Lock Down Pad and place the inner cut out around the base of your plant and lay flat. It is that easy. Peel off the protective sheeting and the Lock Down Pad will catch insects until covered with debris. Lock Down Pads attract insects such as; APHIDS, FUNGUS GNATS, LEAFMINERS, SPIDER MITES, WHITEFLIES, THRIPS, FRUIT FLIES, and many more!
- The base of the plant is completely protected from any insects. Water-resistant
- Lock Down Pads are completely water-resistant. Endurance
- Long-lasting, non-drying glue, for use in all seasons. Pesticide-free
- Non-toxic and safe to use indoor and outdoor. Available size:
- 12" pad (5 per package)
- 6" pad (8 per package)
- 3" pad (15 per package)
- 1 1/2" pad ( 15 per package)