Grow1 Greenhouse 6mil Film


Grow1 Greenhouse 6mil Film

Whether replacing existing greenhouse coverings or building a new greenhouse you're sure to find the best greenhouse film at Grow1. Greenhouse glazing is the material that covers the greenhouse frame and the most widely used material is poly film.

Polyethylene film is a thick, flexible material that comes in rolls of various lengths and can be used in single or double layers (for better insulation). A quick and inexpensive option for growers, Grow1's high-quality greenhouse film has ultraviolet (UV) protection and offers excellent durability. Polyethylene plastic greenhouse film diffuses light well, bouncing the available sunlight and reducing shadows, both of which aid plant growth. Poly film is also easy to install with homeowner tools and modest building skills.

*Product may come rolled or folded for shipping.


Ask a Question
  • What width cover do I need for a round top 20x60 with 5 foot walls I'm thinking I need the 40 x 100 to cover with one piece

    If your peak height is a max of 10 feet (very top of the round top), then you will be totally fine with 40 feet wide, and you'll be able to trim off about 3-4 feet. The shorter the building the less will be needed. I hope that helps.

  • Do you have 32 + 50

    Sorry no, these are all 100-foot rolls and you would need to cut in half.

  • How thick is it?

    This product is 6mil thick, which is 0.006 inches thick.