Rosin Press NY 10 Ton Hydraulic Rosin Press
As the rosin technique continues to gain popularity amongst the cannabis industry, RosinPressNY continues to introduce new simple and affordable rosin tech press units to produce solventless rosin oil extraction for personal or commercial use.
The RosinPressNY hydraulic rosin press provides the two essential elements necessary for successful solventless rosin extraction. Our hydraulic press gives you 10,000PSI of squeezing pressure allowing you to extract your rosin at lower temperatures.
The hydraulic rosin press comes fully assembled and ready to be used. RosinPressNY warranties the entire unit for 1 year!
The RosinPressNY hydraulic rosin press is the industry's most compact, easy to use and affordable 10 Ton Rosin Press.
RosinPressNY Offers An Industry Leading Worry-Free Warranty! Free Parts For Life Of Your Press....See Warranty Page For Additional Info.
Hydraulic Rosin Press - 10Ton
- 1 Year Industry Leading Warranty.
- Adjustable Heat Temperature 0-400 Deg. Fahrenheit
- 2.375" x 4.75" Dual Heating Platens
- Digital Temperature Controller For Top & Bottom Plates
- Digital Count Down Timer W/ Alarm
- Dimensions: 12"W x 10"D x 20"H
The RosinPressNY 10Ton Hydraulic rosin press is designed with the future in mind. The press offers a modular design so that any servicing of the press can be done in the user's location. You never have to pay to ship the press back to the factory for service. If anything should ever happen we will ship you the part!
Which Material Should I Use?
Yields range significantly and depend largely on the quality of the materials used.
- Trim/Shake 10% - 15%
- Flower: 15% - 30%
- Kief / Dry Sift: 30% - 60%+
- Bubble Hash / Hash: 30% - 70%+
Note: Adequate application of pressure is important to achieve optimal yields and these figures are based on averages tests. Results may vary and depend heavily on your material as well as the operator.
Which Micron Bag To Use?
Depending on your material, the proper micron bags are suggested but results will always vary.
- For kief, dry sift, hash, and bubble hash, use a 36-micron bag
- For trim, and shake, use a 90-micron bag
- For Flower, use a 160-micron bag
What Temperature Is Ideal?
- Lower temperatures (180°F-200°F) = more flavor/terpenes, less yield, end material is more stable (shatter-like consistency)
- Higher temperatures (200°F- 235°F) = less flavor/terpenes, more yield, end material is less stable (sap-like consistency)